With an excellent location in downtown Kalamazoo, Lovell Square offers one and two bedroom floor plans, select one bedrooms include a den. With easy access to M-43 and directly on M-131 Business, these apartments are located only 5 minutes from Western Michigan University and within walking distance of many downtown pubs and taverns, eateries, and shopping options. Each unit fully equipped kitchens and spacious bedrooms, select floor plans are fully furnished.
- Floorplan: 1 Bed 1 Bath
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath | 801 -to 1092 SF
- $1,250 -to $1,400
- Identity and Age Verification: Applicants must be at least 18 (or 19 in select states) years of age or older.
- Income Verification: You must have a verifiable income source
- Rental History: Up to 24 months may be verified on present and previous residence.
- Criminal Background: A criminal background check will be run on all applicants
- Earnest Money: A non-refundable application fee is required in order to process an application. An earnest money holding fee must also be paid to hold an apartment off the market.
- Credit History
- Equal Housing Opportunity: ROCO Management adheres to the Fair Housing Law (Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 as amended by the Housing and Community Developement Act of 1974 and the Fair Housing Act of 1988). This community and all ROCO communities do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation or national origin.
- a residents-only parking lot
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- dedicated, lockable basement storage for each unit
- fitness center on site
- private courtyard garden perfect for lounging and barbecues
- fully furnished executive apartmentsequipped with everything you need to feel at home
- gourmet kitchen
- in-unit washer and dryer
- modern design electric fireplaces
- open living dining room plan with bamboo flooring
- separate bedroom with ample closet space and plush carpeting
- separate den with wraparound windows
Dogs - 2 allowed Max weight 50 lb each, Rent $25.00, Deposit $350.00,
|Monday-Friday||9:00 AM-6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM-5:00 PM|